Can we start fall a little earlier this year?

Yeah, yeah, I know.  It's only August.  But the Boy and I have started the school year and it has me in the mood for fall.  I can smell the gingerbread pumpkin cookies coming from the kitchen already................sigh.

And let's face it, I live in Florida.  The weather is going to be like this - well - probably until next January.  So I say let's start fall early this year!





Aren't these pumpkins cute? I just love them! And they were so easy to make.  They can be made either with a lid, like I did, or as a decoration. LOVE IT!

You can get the pattern FREE for a limited time at www.svgcuts.com.   They've also included a video to show just how easy these go together.

So go check them out and happy crafting!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Those are super cute!!!

Post a Comment