First H2H Challenge......with a Prize!!!!











If you have been following my blog at all you'll know 2 things about me. 1) I love challenges, and 2) I love paper piecing. Okay, so there's 3 - I love winning PRIZES!

There is a new blog called Heart 2 Heart and they are hosting their very first challenge. (Did I mention there was a prize?)

This is a color challenge using Sweet Leaf, Sunflower and Chocolate. As soon as I had my papers pulled out I knew exactly what I was going to do. This is my first pop-up card. What do you think?

12 comments:

Jayma Malme said...

Oh my gosh!!!! LOVE this!!!! It's so clean and elegant. Love how you sponged the flower and love the flower inside. Thanks for playing at H2H :)

Connie H. said...

this is so cute!!! I love your card!

Connie H. said...

Forgot to say... I also love your blog header!

Lorrinda said...

Too cute! Love the pop up flower inside!

Mary said...

Adorable and I love the inside! So very cool! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Nalazoo said...

Simple & elegant front with lots of WOW power on the inside. Great job!

Anonymous said...

What a fun sur-prize you have inside this card!!! Seriously, never made a pop-up card before? You did an amazing job. You have to show us how you folded the flowers on the front and inside.

Anonymous said...

how cute is that? love the surprise inside! too cute! thanks for playing with us this week!

jackiegay said...

Wow!!! I love your pop up on the inside and the flowers on the front are very nice!!!

Tracey Mason's Studio said...

How creative are you?! Love the white space on the front, love the pop up on the inside & LOVE your blog header! Thanks for playing with H2H

Katy said...

Love the "surprise" on the inside!!! Thanks for joining in on the FUN!!!

Alanna said...

This is so pretty. Love the pop up flower.

Post a Comment